World IA Day Greece will be hosted on February 15th 2014 at the Apollon Theatre in Hermoupolis, Syros
Our event theme is how we can use experience design to make the world a better place. This theme is further specialised into the following topics:
- Cross-channel UX – providing an experiential continuity through different channels and devices
- UX beyond business – improving life quality around the world and achieve sustainability by design
- Pervasive UX – information architecture in conjunction with computation, interaction and the physical world
- Show don’t tell or tell don’t show? – presentation choices that insight discovery
- Emergent changes – what are the trends and wicked problems of today and tomorrow that will impact what we do
To explore this theme, we have invited software, graphic, product, sound, stage designers and technologists that are re-defining the way people experience a typical day at the office, a visit to the museum, a stroll in the park, a game, a concert or dance performance. Experience builders.
But this is not all. We want you to be a part of it. Do you have a project you are working on that is relevant to the event central theme and topics? Do you have a concept you would like our invited speakers and global audience to hear about?
Now is the time to let us know! Send us an email (
email@example.com with subject WIAD) before January 31st with an overview of the project work or concept you would like to present (in pdf, blog, gallery or other digital format) and a motivation letter. The presentation format will be either a 5-minute lightning talk or an exhibition at the Apollon Theatre foyer, so do not forget to mention your preference in your motivation letter.